
Catch up
Finding actors
Last week I found out that the actors I was going to use were no longer available. I did have two people as a backup, one of which used to be my tutor from college. I then found out that I needed to have footage to show for the following week. No one was available. I called everyone I know, emailed people, put a notice up on facebook to try and find male actors. Could not find anyone suitable.
Asked Alex, said yes (she has done some acting for me before, she is great in front of the camera), managed to get her boyfriend Gorden involved to who turned out to be perfect for the part. Filmed at my uncle's house that has just been decorated. Everything was great apart from a few technical problems on the day with the lighting (bulb went), so only had one light but I hope to film again with two.
Hair, make up and outfits were discussed before hand, little details like painted nails were very important. Gorden was an absolute star and allowed me to pile lots of make up on his face.
They both looked perfect for the part.
1 comment:
oh my god farhana thats amazing!! i love it so much its hilarious!!!
awesome work!
x
Post a Comment