It would seem that the main concern regarding your project is time, and the amount required to execute your idea as you intended. Geoff suggests that you should either go all out on it over the next ten days, otherwise let it go.
Some suggestions for sets were to go to IKEA of MFI - Geoff seemed more in favour of IKEA than your suggestion of the staff room.
Hopefully you can resolve your set and actor issue, as i personally feel that your idea has merit. Having said that, i'd be feeling uneasy having to rely on two drama students to make my concept work (and with only 10 days to go). I say that because the narrator i intended to use couldnt cut it as well as i had hoped, and so ive had to resort to other options.
If you 'are' going through with your current idea, Geoff wants to see examples and editted versions showing the solar panel you acquired, as well as a script. I understand that you want to retain a natural feel and flow, but perhaps a more 'loose' script, where you mention what topics the presenters will cover, as oppose to every word per se. Or perhaps key phrases that you want mentioned at any point in the piece - phrases that are characteristic of QVC and help emphasise this reference.
Anyway, just my 2 pence on that. Hope this helps and your project goes well.
hi there! I just thought you would like to know that I have a friend who's an actor... he should be in london on wednesday... I know that is a little late, but just in case, let me know if you're interested... x astrid
2 comments:
Hi Farhana,
It would seem that the main concern regarding your project is time, and the amount required to execute your idea as you intended.
Geoff suggests that you should either go all out on it over the next ten days, otherwise let it go.
Some suggestions for sets were to go to IKEA of MFI - Geoff seemed more in favour of IKEA than your suggestion of the staff room.
Hopefully you can resolve your set and actor issue, as i personally feel that your idea has merit. Having said that, i'd be feeling uneasy having to rely on two drama students to make my concept work (and with only 10 days to go). I say that because the narrator i intended to use couldnt cut it as well as i had hoped, and so ive had to resort to other options.
If you 'are' going through with your current idea, Geoff wants to see examples and editted versions showing the solar panel you acquired, as well as a script. I understand that you want to retain a natural feel and flow, but perhaps a more 'loose' script, where you mention what topics the presenters will cover, as oppose to every word per se. Or perhaps key phrases that you want mentioned at any point in the piece - phrases that are characteristic of QVC and help emphasise this reference.
Anyway, just my 2 pence on that. Hope this helps and your project goes well.
-Justin
hi there!
I just thought you would like to know that I have a friend who's an actor... he should be in london on wednesday... I know that is a little late, but just in case, let me know if you're interested... x astrid
Post a Comment